Remove this ad

Bolonha

Fledgling

#21 [url]

Nov 12 15 2:35 PM

Thanks for the kind reception.
Actually I find Nosgoth quite a welcome surprise. It's not the game expected from the LoK series, but at least the dev team seems to be taking some of the lore in consideration and even applying some of its stuff into the game. I.e. one can see the Silenced Cathedral from one of the maps. So, aside from the aspect of not being a story driven, I don't really rage about it.
As for DR, I'd like to know if you guys are going to make available to explore Nosgoth a revisit SR places. If necessary, I can open a different thread to discuss different matters than members introduction.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Emsi

Nature Guardian

#22 [url]

Nov 13 15 9:05 AM

Bolonha wrote:
Thanks for the kind reception.
Actually I find Nosgoth quite a welcome surprise. It's not the game expected from the LoK series, but at least the dev team seems to be taking some of the lore in consideration and even applying some of its stuff into the game. I.e. one can see the Silenced Cathedral from one of the maps. So, aside from the aspect of not being a story driven, I don't really rage about it.
As for DR, I'd like to know if you guys are going to make available to explore Nosgoth a revisit SR places. If necessary, I can open a different thread to discuss different matters than members introduction.

I do appreciate that they've decided to include, and in some areas add to, aspects of the lore, but I can't pretend that I wouldn't have liked a bit of resolution of the main storyline. 
Yeah, it might be better to open a new thread for discussion about DR. 

Quote    Reply   

vvight

Fledgling

#23 [url]

Jan 14 16 1:37 AM

Hi! I have been semi-active in the LoK community since 2000, and was a mod on the old Prodigal Sons forums (as Satyrisci), only discovering recently that the project was still active. Very excited! 
Good to see some familiar faces around again.

Quote    Reply   

lordviper

Balance Guardian

#24 [url]

Jan 16 16 12:41 PM

vvight wrote:
Hi! I have been semi-active in the LoK community since 2000, and was a mod on the old Prodigal Sons forums (as Satyrisci), only discovering recently that the project was still active. Very excited! 
Good to see some familiar faces around again.

Hey, Satyrisci! I remember you! It's a pleasure to have you here again! :-)

Quote    Reply   

vvight

Fledgling

#25 [url]

Jan 17 16 7:36 AM

Hi VV, good to be back! I am the founder and head moderator of reddit.com/r/legacyofkain and /r/nosgoth, stop by sometime! 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help